Monday, October 13, 2008

benefit for Kimberly

I don't have much time today, so I'm going to send you to cathy's blog and to tara's blog for the whole story.

Now here's what I'm going to do. Beyond my personal contribution, I am going to have a week long benefit for Kimberly. I don't have much to offer, but what I have, I'll give. If you buy the book this week I'll donate all my profits to Kimberly and her family.

there are absolutely no strings. You don't have to enter a code. You don't have to have read anyone's blog. all you have to do it buy the book. ALL retail sales will be included, whether they know about the benefit or not.

so if you were thinking of getting the book but were holding off for the right time, I'd say the right time is now. We have the power to help a sister in need. We can all make a difference.

m


p.s. OH YEA! As I said I'm in a time crunch today (dang real job) so I don't have time right now to update the paper therapy site with this benefit, but please rest assured that all sales will be tallied - starting now. I personally process all sales : ) so there's no chance of any sales being left off!

2 comments:

Kaelene said...

Very kind gesture, Michelle. no surprise, coming from you!! ♥

Lisa said...

that is so sweet michelle!!!